Thursday, July 12, 2012

How To Be A Heartbreaker



Rule #1: You gotta have fun, but baby when're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule #2: Just don't get attached to, somebody you could lose
Rule #3: Wear your heart on your cheek but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule #4: Gotta be looking pure, kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing la-la-love you
At least I think I do

We do, whatever it will take
Cuz gays don't want, we don't want our hearts to break...in two
So it's better to be fake, can't risk loosing in love again baby

How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina And The Diamonds on Grooveshark Thank you Marina and The Diamonds for these words that can't be any truer!

~A

1 comment:

Justin Meyers said...

I love your site. You are so open and proud, it makes me proud. If you want to see some of my story, I will be unfolding it in my blog...about my experiences living in Bangkok the last couple of months.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...